- Declan Bays is working on understanding the moduli space of Riemann surfaces.
- George Tridimas is working in 2023 on the project Categories and classifying spaces, which involves understanding the construction of classifying spaces of topological categories and the proof of Bott periodicity given by Harris.
- Tom Coles worked in 2022 on the project Euler characteristic and the classification of surfaces.
- Thomas Davies worked in 2021 on a project titled The topology of currency exchange. It was about the basic ideas of homology applied to currency exchange rates between countries.
- James Blake finished his MMath project about Homotopy Groups in 2020.
- Iwan Jones worked on the same topic in 2017.
- I co-supervised the Masters thesis Representations of completely rational chiral conformal field theories and modular tensor categories of Felix Haas in 2012.